Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13489 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €670 (元4,970) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)