Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,781 ($2,078) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨420 (about 1 hour ago)