Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,098 ($1,163) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)