Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23370 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €663 (R$ 2,838) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)