Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €549 (R$ 1,887) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)