Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €495 (R$ 1,704) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (39 minutes ago)