Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,717 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)