Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01291 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €690 (₨53,477) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)