Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €566 (₨40,060) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)