Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €798 (₨64,920) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)