Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.204 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,038 (Dinar 862) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (about 1 hour ago)