Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,358 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €456 (Dinar 364) in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)