Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €817 in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (38 minutes ago)