Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €696 in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)