Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,353 ($1,591) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)