Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,182 ($1,455) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)