Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20810 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €759 (RM3,647) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)