Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,015 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)