Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00304 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €352 (115,640 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (24 minutes ago)