Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00254 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €532 (209,419 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)