Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €403 (₨29,175) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)