Cost of living in Aligarh, India vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01231 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €863 (₨70,135) in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (37 minutes ago)