Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01171 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €784 (₨66,923) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)