Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,018 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (35 minutes ago)