Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €838 (110,888 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)