Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €610 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)