Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04948 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €375 (E£ 7,575) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)