Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 70% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €333 (210,889 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)