Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,287 (AU$1,898) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)