Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,437 ($1,693) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)