Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €505 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)