Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21687 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €849 (﷼ 3,914) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)