Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23502 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,108 (﷼ 4,713) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)