Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22656 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €939 (﷼ 4,146) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (42 minutes ago)