Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21604 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €997 (﷼ 4,616) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)