Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22654 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,015 (﷼ 4,479) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)