Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22834 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,645 (﷼ 7,205) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)