Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23055 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,548 (﷼ 6,717) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)