Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24809 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €870 (﷼ 3,507) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)