Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23741 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €685 (﷼ 2,885) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (26 minutes ago)