Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10367 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €276 (E£ 2,664) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)