Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,197 (1,920 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (30 minutes ago)