Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14331 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €348 (2,427 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)