Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14518 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €350 (2,408 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (12 minutes ago)