Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23339 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,151 (Dirham 4,932) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)