Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25006 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €673 (Dirham 2,692) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)