Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23233 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €640 (2,756TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)