Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,275 (¥163,270) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (44 minutes ago)