Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,378 (¥178,326) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (32 minutes ago)