Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,187 (¥147,866) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)