Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €831 (¥99,616) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)