Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €539 (₨38,151) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)