Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01327 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €632 (₨47,628) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)