Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01228 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €671 (₨54,617) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (36 minutes ago)