Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €419 (₨30,675) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)