Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00858 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €639 (74,532 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)