Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €739 (﷼ 36,632,771) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)