Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01228 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 58% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €510 (₨41,518) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)