Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 65% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €422 (₨31,824) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (44 minutes ago)