Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €225 (Mex$ 5,195) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)