Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €817 ($870) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (33 minutes ago)