Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,416 ($1,651) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)