Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €374 (₨27,103) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)