Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €365 (₨26,596) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)