Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01248 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €948 (₨75,931) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)