Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01312 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €949 (₨72,316) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)