Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09295 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €344 (3,702 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)