Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09321 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €330 (3,545 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (30 minutes ago)