Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,559 (AU$2,257) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)