Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €769 (AU$1,055) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)