Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03022 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,078 (35,681 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)