Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03716 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €907 (24,395 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)