Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18900 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €573 (3,031TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)