Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €472 (1,906TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)