Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26482 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €327 (1,237TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)