Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25033 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €382 (1,526TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (19 minutes ago)