Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04775 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €741 (Mex$ 15,513) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)