Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €414 (Mex$ 8,442) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (42 minutes ago)