Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04779 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €404 (Mex$ 8,456) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)