Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €687 (294,774 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)