Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €897 (323,416 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)