Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €607 (206,673 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (32 minutes ago)