Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €609 (201,876 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)