Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €620 (207,443 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)