Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €739 (953,005 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)