Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24308 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,582 (Dirham 6,508) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)