Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25210 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,043 (Dirham 4,136) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (42 minutes ago)