Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22246 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,396 (Dirham 6,275) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)