Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23522 EUR / AED
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 28% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,533 (Dirham 6,518) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)