Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,380 (897,497 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)