Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €814 (533,963 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (12 minutes ago)