Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,291 (839,322 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)